OUR CHIROPRACTIC TECHNIQUES
WHAT CAUSES BACK & NECK PAIN?
As mentioned before, an everyday action can cause jamming of spinal joints. Such movements when performed incorrectly, can tighten your spine and lead to pain.
Basic examples are:
- Bending forward and twisting, like putting your shoes on
- improper sleeping, especially when lying on your tummy, or use of a neck pillow that is of inadequate support
- driving sitting asymmetrically, even with one arm out the window
- sitting slouched in front of a computer
- bending your neck downward to look at the cellphone
- standing for long periods of time, with no engagement of the core muscles
- standing asymmetrically, with hip hiking to the one side
- Lifting objects with your legs straight
- carrying backpack on one's shoulder
WHAT CONDITIONS DOES DR DIANA TREAT?
- Neck & back pain
- Pregnancy-associated pain or discomfort
- Work & sport-related injuries
- Numbness & tingling in the arms or legs, such as Sciatica
- General health & well-being, & maintenance care
- Paediatric conditions: infantile colic, sleepless baby; latching difficulties in infants; irritable baby; asthma; neck and back pain in children; scoliosis in the child and young adult
WHAT TECHNIQUES & TREATMENTS DOES DR DIANA DO?
Dr Diana implements a wide range of techniques, to care and treat you and your family:
- Spinal & other joint manipulation & mobilizations
- Neck & lower back traction
- Dry Needling of muscles
- Kinesio-taping (for muscle spasms, disc injuries, bruising & swelling)
Electrotherapy(IFC, TENS & Ultrasound)
- Active & passive muscle release techniques & stretching
Dr Diana also performs a unique and specialized technique that makes use of a mechanical device, which is gentle and suitable for:
- those who do not prefer the traditional chiropractic 'cracks' !
This is called Torque Release Technique.